“–coverage-html” option doesn’t run on PHPUnit 3.6.0RC4

3.6RC4 has a bug in line 288 of TextUI/Command.php. --coverage-html option isn’t parsed correctly. Even I fixes the misspelling it causes another error, and also the latest source code on Github looks very different from RC4, so I just gave up to use RC4.

Upgrade to 3.6RC4 from 3.5 took some time and downgrade as well.

% pear uninstall phpunit/PHPUnit
% pear config-set preferred_state beta
% pear install phpunit/PHPUnit
% pear upgrade --alldeps -f
% pear uninstall ... # Not sure if this was the easiest way, I just uninstall all dependencies individually
% pear config-set preferred_state stable
% pear install --alldeps phpunit/PHPUnit
% phpunit --coverage-html ./report BankAccountTest
% cd report
% python -m SimpleHTTPServer 9090
This entry was posted in Tweak. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.