Finally, Spotify is here in the US. Although Pandora works pretty well, sometimes I would love to listen to an album or a song repeatedly. There seems like no way to export bookmarked songs on Pandora, so I made it.
- Use the latest Google Chrome, go to the extension page on Chrome Web Store, and follow its instruction to add.
- Go to your Bookmarks or Likes page.
- To display all your thumbs-up tracks, you should click ‘show all’ link. (again and again)
- Hit the extension icon. Wait for a few seconds, probably most of tracks will be extracted and converted to pastable Spotify formatted text.
- Lastly, copy them on the extension’s popup (Cmd-C if you use Mac) and paste (Cmd-V) on your playlist on Spotify. You should run Spotify and create a playlist by yourself.
Hope it makes your music life even more fun
Source code: https://github.com/zuzara/Pandora-To-Spotify
Here we go! The extension is on Chrome Webstore now.
Thanks for contributing, Brian
And, yes, Lifehacker gave me a link to this article.
Now it supports Pandora’s new UI. You’ll find your stations here.
Supports extracting tracks from Bookmarks/Likes page respectively.
Bug fix. Revise the description.